Saturday, May 13, 2017
To the editor:
The Dalles Middle School Drama and Music Department, under the direction of Ms. Leslie Sullivan, has done it again. They have put together an outstanding family musical, Willy Wonka, Jr. and the Chocolate Factory! I attended opening night and had a great time. The beautiful singing by the cast members, the creativity used in costuming and set design in each scene, and the great acting presented by the cast, left me with an "OOMPA LOOMPA" feeling of goodness I will not soon forget.
For those of you who didn't attend last Friday or Saturday, you're in luck. There is still time to get your "Golden Ticket" to this wonderful play because it will be presented again this Friday and Saturday evening, May 12 and 13, at 7:00 P.M. at The Dalles Middle School. Thanks, again, cast and crew, for a very sweet evening!
More like this story
- Efforts being made to save mural at old Tum-a-Lum building
- All Stars nab one win at regional tourney
- Looking Back on July 23, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Blame is shared
- Letter to the Editor: Maupin has big news!
- Editorial: City still doesn’t get the message
- What's Happening from July 23
- Commentary: Communities can become 'fire-adapted'
- Working with Wonder
- For the Record for July 21, 2017
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge