Thursday, March 30, 2017
A tall crane lifts a beam to the top of a Google building under construction at the Port of The Dalles Wednesday afternoon. The building was photographed from the Riverfront Trail, looking over Chenowith Creek. Immediately behind the photographer is the current Google server facility.
More like this story
- SWC wraps up banner season with awards
- Looking Back on November 29, 2017
- A Holiday for Heroes
- Guest Column: Do you know what and where the local drug drop box is?
- Letter to the Editor: MCMC staff awesome
- Letter to the Editor: Good, bad and ugly
- 70 years of hymns
- Five Hawk players earn spots on CRC list
- For the Record for November 17, 2017
- Vet explains public ‘outrage’
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge