Thursday, March 30, 2017
A tall crane lifts a beam to the top of a Google building under construction at the Port of The Dalles Wednesday afternoon. The building was photographed from the Riverfront Trail, looking over Chenowith Creek. Immediately behind the photographer is the current Google server facility.
More like this story
- Efforts being made to save mural at old Tum-a-Lum building
- All Stars nab one win at regional tourney
- Looking Back on July 23, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Blame is shared
- Letter to the Editor: Maupin has big news!
- Editorial: City still doesn’t get the message
- What's Happening from July 23
- Commentary: Communities can become 'fire-adapted'
- Working with Wonder
- For the Record for July 21, 2017
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge