Tuesday, March 28, 2017
To the editor:
To our Congress, and Senators Jeff Merkley, Ron Wyden and Rep. Greg Walden:
Please protect the most vulnerable in our country and maintain their health coverage that came with the ACA. Those of us in the top 1 percent do not need any more tax relief, instead we want to help take care of those less fortunate than us. As a family physician in a rural underserved area, I know how passage of the AHCA will harm the people I care for.
Show us constituents your compassion and leadership by working to defeat the AHCA.
John C. Rogers, MD
More like this story
- TD’s top athletes
- TD boys soccer loses 7-1 to 6A Tualatin
- TD drops match to Rex-Putnam
- Sherman claims sweep over Lyle
- SWC wraps up play with a win
- Colonel Wright takes cross country crown
- For the Record for October 17, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Salmon challenges
- Letter to the Editor: Cancer awareness
- Crosstalk: Should Trump pare back EPA?
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge