Tuesday, March 28, 2017
To the editor:
To our Congress, and Senators Jeff Merkley, Ron Wyden and Rep. Greg Walden:
Please protect the most vulnerable in our country and maintain their health coverage that came with the ACA. Those of us in the top 1 percent do not need any more tax relief, instead we want to help take care of those less fortunate than us. As a family physician in a rural underserved area, I know how passage of the AHCA will harm the people I care for.
Show us constituents your compassion and leadership by working to defeat the AHCA.
John C. Rogers, MD
More like this story
- Sugg sees growth with young ‘A’ Hustlers
- Letter to the Editor: Origin of weeds
- Letter to the Editor: Irony of ‘terror’ alert
- What's Happening from June 25, 2017
- ‘MacGyver’ move saves millions
- White Salmon picks up Babe Ruth crown
- For the Record for June 23, 2017
- Outbreak sickens local deer herds
- Children prepare for theatre debut: Shows at 2 and 7 p.m.
- Home at Last launches kennel project
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge