Thursday, March 23, 2017
Are you looking for a job, or have a job opening and need to find the right employee?
Columbia Gorge Community College, Oregon Employment Department and East Cascades Workforce Investment Board will be connecting employers and prospective employees at the Columbia Gorge Job Fair on Saturday, March 25.
The job fair is appropriate for people ages 16 or older and takes place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Fort Dalles Readiness Center and Workforce Training building on the CGCC campus in The Dalles, 400 East Scenic Drive.
Advisers will be on hand from the college and Oregon State University to answer questions. Attendees will learn about career education, financial aid, and meet face to face with employers.
Spanish will also be spoken to make sure all clients are served.
Some of the companies and organizations registered include: McDonalds, Flagstone Senior Living, Hood River WaterPlay, Heart of Hospice, Social Security Administration, U.S. Army National Guard, Army Active Reserve, Gorge Technology Alliance representing its member employers, Child Care Partners, Great Clips, The Springs at Mill Creek and WorkSource Columbia Gorge.
Employers may register at this link: http://www.cgcc.edu/columbia-gorge-region-job-fair.
For more information contact Elaine Powrie, Oregon Career Pathways coach: email@example.com or call 541- 506-6064.
The job fair is made possible by a grant from Pathways. For information on CGCC, visit on-line www.cgcc.edu.
More like this story
- Undergrads build prosthetic arm for 10-year-old violinist
- Letter to the Editor: Civic engagement
- Letter to the Editor: Not part of solution
- Letter to the Editor: Stabilize market rates
- Letter to the Editor: Urge Walden vote
- Letter to the Editor: Haters, be ashamed
- Letter to the Editor: Keep digging safe
- Letter to the Editor: International salute
- Looking Back on April 23, 2017
- Mishap sends car into office building
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge