Originally published March 15, 2017 at 01:26p.m., updated March 15, 2017 at 01:27p.m.
Volunteers with The Dalles Community Meals share dinner prior to their 34th annual business meeting and open house Tuesday evening. On the far wall is a banner thanking volunteers for their work, which is critical to sustain the program that offers free hot meals at the 315 West Third facility.
More like this story
- Redsides blanked by Arlington
- No. 18 Sherman opens floodgates on Pilot Rock
- Rugged Bruins roll it up on the Riverhawks
- Looking Back on September 24, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Who is extreme?
- Letter to the Editor: Smoke and mirrors
- Editorial: Council, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- Lifestyle Tour
- Huskies score a four-set home win
- Dufur dismantles Ione in three sets
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge