Originally published March 15, 2017 at 01:26p.m., updated March 15, 2017 at 01:27p.m.
Volunteers with The Dalles Community Meals share dinner prior to their 34th annual business meeting and open house Tuesday evening. On the far wall is a banner thanking volunteers for their work, which is critical to sustain the program that offers free hot meals at the 315 West Third facility.
More like this story
- Undergrads build prosthetic arm for 10-year-old violinist
- Letter to the Editor: Civic engagement
- Letter to the Editor: Not part of solution
- Letter to the Editor: Stabilize market rates
- Letter to the Editor: Urge Walden vote
- Letter to the Editor: Haters, be ashamed
- Letter to the Editor: Keep digging safe
- Letter to the Editor: International salute
- Looking Back on April 23, 2017
- Mishap sends car into office building
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge