Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Ralph Thomas Rogers of Goldendale, at left, talks with presenter Catherine Flick with Friends of the Columbia Gorge during an eagle watch Sunday at The Dalles Dam Visitor Center. Rogers also attended the eagle watch sponsored by the Corp of Engineers at the center on Saturday, and said it was a full house for that program, with an abundance of both eagles and visitors. The Friends frequently hold weekend eagle watches at the site.
More like this story
- Redsides blanked by Arlington
- No. 18 Sherman opens floodgates on Pilot Rock
- Rugged Bruins roll it up on the Riverhawks
- Looking Back on September 24, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Who is extreme?
- Letter to the Editor: Smoke and mirrors
- Editorial: Council, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- Lifestyle Tour
- Huskies score a four-set home win
- Dufur dismantles Ione in three sets
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge