Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Ralph Thomas Rogers of Goldendale, at left, talks with presenter Catherine Flick with Friends of the Columbia Gorge during an eagle watch Sunday at The Dalles Dam Visitor Center. Rogers also attended the eagle watch sponsored by the Corp of Engineers at the center on Saturday, and said it was a full house for that program, with an abundance of both eagles and visitors. The Friends frequently hold weekend eagle watches at the site.
More like this story
- Guest Column: New era of TD communication
- Dufur heads to 1A championship game
- For the Record for November 21, 2017
- Crosstalk: It’s all a matter of perspective
- Community Thanksgiving at St. Mary’s
- Bigfoot debate: Spirit or science?
- Bonham voted into OR house
- SWC wraps up banner season with awards
- Looking Back on November 29, 2017
- A Holiday for Heroes
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge