Thursday, August 3, 2017
When Denise Ellis set up a trail camera in her backyard, she was hoping to catch photographs of raccoons at her fountain. Instead the camera, which is triggered automatically by heat and motion, caught this image of an owl visiting the fountain during the night.
More like this story
- For the Record for October 18, 2017
- Hoops signups are tonight at 6 p.m.
- TD is staying on its top course
- TD boys qualify for the playoffs
- Hawks win 2-1; qualify for the 5A playoffs
- Council focuses on room tax
- Underwood Fruit and Warehouse Co. burns
- Turnaround in outbreak
- Walden forum sparks debate
- TD’s top athletes
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge