Wednesday, April 19, 2017
A horseman works through a herd of cattle high above the Columbia River near Wishram Heights, west of Maryhill Museum of Art on Highway 14. About a dozen men and women on horseback, and as many cattle dogs, were observed working with the herd. In Oregon, a bill to tax cattle based on their production of methane failed to pass through the Legislature.
More like this story
- Redsides blanked by Arlington
- No. 18 Sherman opens floodgates on Pilot Rock
- Rugged Bruins roll it up on the Riverhawks
- Looking Back on September 24, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Who is extreme?
- Letter to the Editor: Smoke and mirrors
- Editorial: Council, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- Lifestyle Tour
- Huskies score a four-set home win
- Dufur dismantles Ione in three sets
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge