Wednesday, April 19, 2017
A horseman works through a herd of cattle high above the Columbia River near Wishram Heights, west of Maryhill Museum of Art on Highway 14. About a dozen men and women on horseback, and as many cattle dogs, were observed working with the herd. In Oregon, a bill to tax cattle based on their production of methane failed to pass through the Legislature.
More like this story
- Guest Column: New era of TD communication
- Dufur heads to 1A championship game
- For the Record for November 21, 2017
- Crosstalk: It’s all a matter of perspective
- Community Thanksgiving at St. Mary’s
- Bigfoot debate: Spirit or science?
- Bonham voted into OR house
- SWC wraps up banner season with awards
- Looking Back on November 29, 2017
- A Holiday for Heroes
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge