Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Oregon State Police’s Fish and Wildlife Division for The Dalles Area Command is seeking the public's assistance in identifying two men believed to be involved with wildlife violations that occurred on the White River Wildlife Area near Tygh Valley during the winter closure on Feb. 24.
Any information regarding these men can be forwarded to Senior Trooper Craig Gunderson at 541-980-2693.
The White River Wildlife Area north of Badger Creek Road is closed during the winter months from Dec. 1 through March 31 to protect wintering wildlife.
More like this story
- Sharing Music’s Memories
- Shots don’t fall in 64-33 Husky loss
- No. 12 Dufur gets a lopsided win over North Lake
- No. 1 Sherman keeps on chugging
- Dufur defense leading the charge
- Hawks show grit in defeat of St. Helens
- Editorial: Time to review juvenile jail powers
- Looking Back on December 17, 2017
- For the Record for December 15, 2017
- Riverhawk football athletes score year-end awards
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge