Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Oregon State Police’s Fish and Wildlife Division for The Dalles Area Command is seeking the public's assistance in identifying two men believed to be involved with wildlife violations that occurred on the White River Wildlife Area near Tygh Valley during the winter closure on Feb. 24.
Any information regarding these men can be forwarded to Senior Trooper Craig Gunderson at 541-980-2693.
The White River Wildlife Area north of Badger Creek Road is closed during the winter months from Dec. 1 through March 31 to protect wintering wildlife.
More like this story
- Sugg sees growth with young ‘A’ Hustlers
- Letter to the Editor: Origin of weeds
- Letter to the Editor: Irony of ‘terror’ alert
- What's Happening from June 25, 2017
- ‘MacGyver’ move saves millions
- White Salmon picks up Babe Ruth crown
- For the Record for June 23, 2017
- Outbreak sickens local deer herds
- Children prepare for theatre debut: Shows at 2 and 7 p.m.
- Home at Last launches kennel project
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge