Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Oregon State Police’s Fish and Wildlife Division for The Dalles Area Command is seeking the public's assistance in identifying two men believed to be involved with wildlife violations that occurred on the White River Wildlife Area near Tygh Valley during the winter closure on Feb. 24.
Any information regarding these men can be forwarded to Senior Trooper Craig Gunderson at 541-980-2693.
The White River Wildlife Area north of Badger Creek Road is closed during the winter months from Dec. 1 through March 31 to protect wintering wildlife.
More like this story
- 12U Sluggers cruise to Cherry Festival championship
- Hawk golfers rise up for third at Quail Valley
- Kramer, Rolen receive Hall of Fame call
- Coles leads Sherman
- Top times highlight festival event
- TD scores 18 personal records
- Jesch and Miller on top
- TD has promising effort in Madras
- Hawks post another sweep over Pendleton
- Letter to the Editor: Gift needed
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge