Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Oregon State Police’s Fish and Wildlife Division for The Dalles Area Command is seeking the public's assistance in identifying two men believed to be involved with wildlife violations that occurred on the White River Wildlife Area near Tygh Valley during the winter closure on Feb. 24.
Any information regarding these men can be forwarded to Senior Trooper Craig Gunderson at 541-980-2693.
The White River Wildlife Area north of Badger Creek Road is closed during the winter months from Dec. 1 through March 31 to protect wintering wildlife.
More like this story
- Oregon governor expands abortion, reproductive coverage
- Four individuals get Hall of Honor nod
- Telles captures TDCC golf championship
- Wheatland takes root in TD
- Inmate captured
- Eclipse safety plans upgraded
- CGCC, Toda part ways
- Youth pheasant hunts coming to Tygh Valley
- New A.D. knows value of sports
- For the Record for August 15, 2017
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge