Thursday, December 3, 2015
When the longtime director of her church’s children’s Christmas pageant breaks her leg, Mrs. Bradley suddenly finds herself in charge and wonders if she is up to the task of staging the annual event. But things begin to teeter on the brink of total disaster with the unexpected arrival of the infamously wild Herdman kids at the auditions.
Will this be the worst Christmas pageant ever?
The Theatre Company of The Dalles’ performs “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever?” at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 4, 5, 11 and 12 at
Columbia Gorge Community College Theater, building 2, floor 3. A matinee
performance is scheduled Sunday, Dec. 6 at 2 p.m.
The play is co-directed by Dennis and Shannon Morgan.
Cost is $15 adults, $12 seniors and students and $5 children 6 to 12. Advanced Tickets are available at Klindt’s Book Sellers and St. Mary’s Academy.
For more information, contact The Theatre Company of The Dalles at 541-370-2513 or visit their website at www .thetheatrecompany.org.
More like this story
- Redsides blanked by Arlington
- No. 18 Sherman opens floodgates on Pilot Rock
- Rugged Bruins roll it up on the Riverhawks
- Looking Back on September 24, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Who is extreme?
- Letter to the Editor: Smoke and mirrors
- Editorial: Council, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- Lifestyle Tour
- Huskies score a four-set home win
- Dufur dismantles Ione in three sets
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge