Friday, May 16, 2014
Addressing Challenging Behaviors in the Home is the topic of a free presentation June 17 in The Dalles by Audra Jensen, director of Autism Behavioral Consulting.
The presentation will be Tuesday, June 17, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Columbia Gorge Community College third floor lecture hall in Building 2.
“Here is a great educational opportunity for parents, professionals, child care educators, foster parents and others,” wrote Nancy Johanson Paul, Columbia Gorge parenting education coordinator for The Next Door.
The Swindells Resource Center services families of children with special needs in Oregon and Washington.
Autism Behavioral Consulting, ABC, provides evidence-based behavior analytic services and Social Thinking® instruction to children of all ages with autism and related disorders.
Register at www.providence.org/classes. Click on “online class catalog” and search by class name for “Swindells Center – Addressing Challenging Behaviors in the Home – The Dalles.” Or register by phone at 800-833-8899, ext. 52429. Spanish registration and interpretation services are available. Call 503-574-6595 before June 3.
More like this story
- Football players take big strides at lineman camp
- 12U Stars make memories in 2017 season
- Portland wants to stream TD’s weather
- Family fears play out in crime
- TD football to host its youth camp at Wahtonka High
- Standouts lead 14U squad to a National crown
- TD cheer ends camp with bevy of awards
- For the Record for July 19, 2017
- DIY drones a hit at Insitu
- Penney’s closing leaves emptiness
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge