Friday, May 16, 2014
Addressing Challenging Behaviors in the Home is the topic of a free presentation June 17 in The Dalles by Audra Jensen, director of Autism Behavioral Consulting.
The presentation will be Tuesday, June 17, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Columbia Gorge Community College third floor lecture hall in Building 2.
“Here is a great educational opportunity for parents, professionals, child care educators, foster parents and others,” wrote Nancy Johanson Paul, Columbia Gorge parenting education coordinator for The Next Door.
The Swindells Resource Center services families of children with special needs in Oregon and Washington.
Autism Behavioral Consulting, ABC, provides evidence-based behavior analytic services and Social Thinking® instruction to children of all ages with autism and related disorders.
Register at www.providence.org/classes. Click on “online class catalog” and search by class name for “Swindells Center – Addressing Challenging Behaviors in the Home – The Dalles.” Or register by phone at 800-833-8899, ext. 52429. Spanish registration and interpretation services are available. Call 503-574-6595 before June 3.
More like this story
- Redsides blanked by Arlington
- No. 18 Sherman opens floodgates on Pilot Rock
- Rugged Bruins roll it up on the Riverhawks
- Looking Back on September 24, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Who is extreme?
- Letter to the Editor: Smoke and mirrors
- Editorial: Council, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- Lifestyle Tour
- Huskies score a four-set home win
- Dufur dismantles Ione in three sets
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge