Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The Dalles The Theatre Company of The Dalles presents William Shakespeare’s “The Comedy of Errors,” Nov. 1-2, 8-9, 15-16 at 7:30 p.m., and a special matinee Nov. 10 at 2 p.m. Ticket price is $12 per adult, $6 for seniors, students and children at Columbia Gorge Community College Building 2, Floor 3 theater.
Nov. 1 and 2 performances will feature a food drive for Wasco County Food Bank. Adult tickets are half price with every three cans or boxes of food.
The Nov. 10 matinee is military appreciation day and all military veterans receive an adult ticket at half price.
Nov. 15 and 16 performances include Arts Appreciation Night with $2 off adult tickets with a The Dalles Wahtonka High School Ticket Stub.
More like this story
- Redsides blanked by Arlington
- No. 18 Sherman opens floodgates on Pilot Rock
- Rugged Bruins roll it up on the Riverhawks
- Looking Back on September 24, 2017
- Letter to the Editor: Who is extreme?
- Letter to the Editor: Smoke and mirrors
- Editorial: Council, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- Lifestyle Tour
- Huskies score a four-set home win
- Dufur dismantles Ione in three sets
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge