Saturday, July 27, 2013
Eliza Marie Broehl and Travis John Harper both of LaPine, Oregon have announced their engagement and plans to marry.
She is the daughter of Jim and Karen Broehl of The Dalles, Oregon. She graduated from The Dalles Wahtonka HighSchool in 2007 and Oregon Institute of Technology in 2012. She is currently employed as a dental hygienist at Pilot Butte Dental and Advantage Dental in Bend, Oregon.
He is the son of John and Doris Harper of Mt. Vernon, Oregon.
He graduated from Grant Union High School in 2003 and Northwest Lineman College in 2004. He is currently employed as a journeyman lineman at Midstate Electric Cooperative in LaPine, Oregon.
The wedding is set for September 7, 2013 at Long Hollow Ranch in Sisters, Oregon.
More like this story
- Oregon governor expands abortion, reproductive coverage
- Four individuals get Hall of Honor nod
- Telles captures TDCC golf championship
- Wheatland takes root in TD
- Inmate captured
- Eclipse safety plans upgraded
- CGCC, Toda part ways
- Youth pheasant hunts coming to Tygh Valley
- New A.D. knows value of sports
- For the Record for August 15, 2017
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge