Saturday, July 27, 2013
Eliza Marie Broehl and Travis John Harper both of LaPine, Oregon have announced their engagement and plans to marry.
She is the daughter of Jim and Karen Broehl of The Dalles, Oregon. She graduated from The Dalles Wahtonka HighSchool in 2007 and Oregon Institute of Technology in 2012. She is currently employed as a dental hygienist at Pilot Butte Dental and Advantage Dental in Bend, Oregon.
He is the son of John and Doris Harper of Mt. Vernon, Oregon.
He graduated from Grant Union High School in 2003 and Northwest Lineman College in 2004. He is currently employed as a journeyman lineman at Midstate Electric Cooperative in LaPine, Oregon.
The wedding is set for September 7, 2013 at Long Hollow Ranch in Sisters, Oregon.
More like this story
- Undergrads build prosthetic arm for 10-year-old violinist
- Letter to the Editor: Civic engagement
- Letter to the Editor: Not part of solution
- Letter to the Editor: Stabilize market rates
- Letter to the Editor: Urge Walden vote
- Letter to the Editor: Haters, be ashamed
- Letter to the Editor: Keep digging safe
- Letter to the Editor: International salute
- Looking Back on April 23, 2017
- Mishap sends car into office building
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge