Saturday, July 27, 2013
Eliza Marie Broehl and Travis John Harper both of LaPine, Oregon have announced their engagement and plans to marry.
She is the daughter of Jim and Karen Broehl of The Dalles, Oregon. She graduated from The Dalles Wahtonka HighSchool in 2007 and Oregon Institute of Technology in 2012. She is currently employed as a dental hygienist at Pilot Butte Dental and Advantage Dental in Bend, Oregon.
He is the son of John and Doris Harper of Mt. Vernon, Oregon.
He graduated from Grant Union High School in 2003 and Northwest Lineman College in 2004. He is currently employed as a journeyman lineman at Midstate Electric Cooperative in LaPine, Oregon.
The wedding is set for September 7, 2013 at Long Hollow Ranch in Sisters, Oregon.
More like this story
- Sherman dominates Trinity Lutheran
- Riverhawks win 14 matches in La Grande
- Letter to the Editor: Bless Trump
- Letter to the Editor: Time is now
- Letter to the Editor: Thankful
- For the Record for December 14, 2017
- Report author explains response to input provided by jail
- Changes seen at juvenile jail facility
- Christmas Show
- Christmas Star
Mosier oil train fire
Clips from oil train fire in Mosier, Friday, June 3, 2016. by Mark B. Gibson/The Dalles Chronicle. Enlarge